XenForo 2.2.15 Released Full | XenForo 2.2 ENXF

Released 2x XenForo 2.2.15 Released Full | XenForo 2.2 ENXF 2.2.15

No permission to download

Linda

Registered

@end3r_man

The error you mention indicates that a problem occurred while writing a file. The system attempts to open the file "/home/username/domain.com/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/_media_site_embed_applemusic.php", but reports that the file or directory cannot be found.

This error usually occurs when the directory where the file should be saved does not exist or the required write permissions are missing.

To fix the problem, you can try the following steps:

Verify that the directory "/home/username/domain.com/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/" actually exists. Make sure that both the directory and its parent directories exist.

Check the permissions of the directory and make sure that the web server has write access to the directory. To do this, use the "chmod" command or an FTP program to set the permissions appropriately. In most cases, the permissions should be set to 755 or 777.

Make sure that the path to the file is correct and that there are no typos or incorrect directory names.

After performing these steps, try again to perform the action that caused the error and check if the error is fixed.

Please note that the exact steps to fix the error may vary depending on your server setup and configuration. If you continue to experience difficulties, I recommend contacting your forum software support or hosting provider for further assistance.

end3r_man

Registered

@end3r_man

The error you mention indicates that a problem occurred while writing a file. The system attempts to open the file "/home/username/domain.com/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/_media_site_embed_applemusic.php", but reports that the file or directory cannot be found.

This error usually occurs when the directory where the file should be saved does not exist or the required write permissions are missing.

To fix the problem, you can try the following steps:

Verify that the directory "/home/username/domain.com/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/" actually exists. Make sure that both the directory and its parent directories exist.

Check the permissions of the directory and make sure that the web server has write access to the directory. To do this, use the "chmod" command or an FTP program to set the permissions appropriately. In most cases, the permissions should be set to 755 or 777.

Make sure that the path to the file is correct and that there are no typos or incorrect directory names.

After performing these steps, try again to perform the action that caused the error and check if the error is fixed.

Please note that the exact steps to fix the error may vary depending on your server setup and configuration. If you continue to experience difficulties, I recommend contacting your forum software support or hosting provider for further assistance.
Lindai tried all the thing you mentioned and still the same issue posted a ticked waiting for hosting provider reply

boubourse

Registered

Hello,
I'm wondering next thing.
I currently have installed 2.2.11 version official but my licence is over since a couple of months (indeed I have seen Adsense revenue decreasing a lot).
What if I upgrade with enxf.net version?
If in the future, I decide to pay back my XF licence, will I be able to upgrade without any issue?
Thank you

Zer01ne

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Hello,
I'm wondering next thing.
I currently have installed 2.2.11 version official but my licence is over since a couple of months (indeed I have seen Adsense revenue decreasing a lot).
What if I upgrade with enxf.net version?
If in the future, I decide to pay back my XF licence, will I be able to upgrade without any issue?
Thank you
boubourseOnce you renew the license they will be able to advise on what steps to take to convert to a legitimate installation.

However, I will recommend cloning/staging your forum and then doing the upgrade.

boubourse

Registered

Once you renew the license they will be able to advise on what steps to take to convert to a legitimate installation.

However, I will recommend cloning/staging your forum and then doing the upgrade.
Zer01neThank you
There is no more reason to see a kind of files/data corruption?
Even I have daily backups, I prefer to ensure this point ;)

Sn34KeRz_Off

Registered

I can't download it why it doesn't work.

safecode

Registered

dear experts please guide me how to clean
1702809925138.jpg

aab985030

Registered

View previous replies…

aab985030

Registered

when i downloaded that code i scanned it in total virus and report shows 100% clean when i installed and after install when i scanned it with url i get this error
safecodeWho is your host? Maybe they are scanning and finding something the other one isn't been picked up

Linda

Registered

@safecode
Each virus scanner uses different algorithms, signatures and approaches to detect malicious software. These differences can mean that one virus scanner on one system may classify something as a threat while another scanner on a different system does not.

There are various types of false positives where a virus scanner incorrectly classifies legitimate files or applications as malicious. This can be due to outdated signatures, inaccurate detection algorithms or other factors.

While virus scanners play an important role in protecting against malicious software, they are not flawless. Users should ensure that their virus scanners are always up to date and also consider other security measures such as regular backups and safe internet use. If a virus scanner incorrectly identifies a legitimate file as a threat, it may be helpful to check this file and contact the virus scanner manufacturer's support if necessary. A simple .txt file may also be detected as a virus. You can trust enxf.net.

sillus81

Registered

Does the latest release has those issues (awful) reported in the first page?

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

sillus81You mean the image in post 686, this has nothing to do with XenForo, it is more or less the domain, possibly some other stuff has been installed there.

wallas

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

sillus81Hello,

Try to test it, make a demo page and check it out there. On the demo page, install the add-ons you want to use one by one. I think an add-on is responsible for the above error.

sivasli27

Registered

I can't find the new GIPHY option. Where is it in the admin panel?