Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo 2.2.12 Released Upgrade | XenForo 2.2 ENXF with a new update entry:

XenForo 2.2.12 Released Upgrade

XenForo 2.2.13 is now available for all licensed customers to download. We strongly recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo 2.2 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.

In addition to the fixes listed below, we have a few other aces up our sleeves this time around.

Full iOS PWA compatibility with push notification support​

iOS 16.4 finally introduced push notifications for iOS devices. To facilitate this, your members...

Read the rest of this update entry...

anhhungan

Registered

I downloaded and installed it, but it is version 2.2.12 not version 2.2.13 !

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I downloaded and installed it, but it is version 2.2.12 not version 2.2.13 !
anhhunganI extra downloaded it now and it is XF 2.2.13 release, where did you downloaded it from and how?

anhhungan

Registered

I extra downloaded it now and it is XF 2.2.13 release, where did you downloaded it from and how?
BattleKing
1684483557429.png

tonidi

Registered

Thank you so much! I can't wait to test(y)

RickyChan

Registered

Really great thank you very much!

** Sorry for my English, I use Google Translate so that we understand each other :) **

jommytonny888

Registered

So this is upgrade version? When upgrading everything will stay like before but just upgraded like normal upgrades in programs or games? I dont want to run upgrade and then break everything. Is this for upgrade other than FULL version in other thread below?

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

So this is upgrade version? When upgrading everything will stay like before but just upgraded like normal upgrades in programs or games? I dont want to run upgrade and then break everything. Is this for upgrade other than FULL version in other thread below?
jommytonny888The difference between FULL and upgrade version are the following files and folders:
  • data (folder)
    • index.html
  • internal_data (folder)
    • index.html
    • .htaccess
  • .htaccess
which do not exist in the UPGRADE release, so if you got a FULL release, delete the two folders and the .htaccess file, you can then upgrade as normal.

If you do an upgrade, create a full and complete backup before, so that you can go back in case of any issue

View previous replies…

jommytonny888

Registered

The difference between FULL and upgrade version are the following files and folders:
  • data (folder)
    • index.html
  • internal_data (folder)
    • index.html
    • .htaccess
  • .htaccess
which do not exist in the UPGRADE release, so if you got a FULL release, delete the two folders and the .htaccess file, you can then upgrade as normal.

If you do an upgrade, create a full and complete backup before, so that you can go back in case of any issue
BattleKinghow do you create full and complete backup?

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo 2.2.13 Released Upgrade | XenForo 2.2 ENXF with a new update entry:

XenForo 2.2.14 Patch 1 Released Upgrade

XenForo 2.2.14 is now available for all licensed customers to download. We strongly recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo 2.2 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.

In addition to the usual slew of bug fixes and improvements, there are a few notable changes in this release.

Compatibility with PHP 8.1 and 8.2​

Most compatibility issues between PHP 8.1 and 8.2 have been addressed. Remaining issues might trigger...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo 2.2.14 Released Upgrade | XenForo 2.2 ENXF with a new update entry:

XenForo 2.2.14 Patch 2 Released Upgrade

Sincere apologies. A further issue has been identified in which initial upgrades to 2.2.14 may have set the default 'http' option for the unsubscribe option incorrectly.

The latest patch will workaround this issue if you are affected.

Alternatively, going to Options > Email options in your admin control panel and setting the "Unsubscribe email handling" option as desired will fix the issue without needing to upgrade.

This is being rolled out to existing Cloud customers automatically if...

kaaybean

Registered

After installing XenForo 2.2.14 Patch 2 Release Upgrade I get file integration errors. How do you fix this? And UnfURL no longer works either.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-01 025140.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-01 025140.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot 2024-02-01 025057.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-01 025057.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 28