Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET submitted a new resource:

[BS] Crypto payment powered by devsell.io - Payment gateway for accepting payments in cryptocurrency

Payment gateway for accepting payments in cryptocurrency. You only need to install the add-on, add a payment profile, and your users will be able to pay for all purchases on the forum using cryptocurrency.

Maximum anonymity, speed and accessibility. No restrictions, no installation problems. Fully easy-to-use.

Now payment is available in Bitcoin and Litecon, plans to add Ethereum, Tether, Toncoin, Dash and Monero.

The work of the add-on is tied to devsell.io crypto payment API...

Read more about this resource...

Goatxenon

Registered

had so many errors

Screenshot 2022-03-21 174734.png

Goatxenon

Registered

i tried to delete this addon's all file & now my website showin HTTP 500 error please someone help me to fix my website

it's urgent

@ENXF NET please help me asap

Goatxenon

Registered

any webmaster here? please help me

I manually deleted all the database tables this bs addon created i also used (.) before every folder of BS but the website still showed an unexpected error occurred

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I manually deleted all the database tables this bs addon created i also used (.) before every folder of BS but the website still showed an unexpected error occurred
Goatxenonwhy manually deleted and not via the ACP?
Gibe us the URL to your page, was it working before the installation of that addon?
Why you deleted the addon?

Goatxenon

Registered

why manually deleted and not via the ACP?
Gibe us the URL to your page, was it working before the installation of that addon?
Why you deleted the addon?
BattleKingsite was fine

i tried to install it from admin cp
i didn't finish installing stopped midway because of error's

then it was showing on uninstalled addon list like if you have one addon added but not installed that way

so i understood this addon has some problems so i clicked on 'delete files' from acp
boom my site gone showing HTTP 500 error & that's why i couldn't use my admin cp so i had to do it from cpanel file manager
then i tried to dot(like from bs to .bs) their that addon's files like we do on wordpress if any plugin creates this kind of problem but dotting files didn't sloved the problem site started showing An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

so i went to my websites database & deleted all database this addon created ( it's started with xf_bs so) i just deleted those but website still showing an unexpected error

Goatxenon

Registered

Goatxenonsomeone help me please 🙂 website is down for nearly 6 hours

View previous replies…

Goatxenon

Registered

same happened with me , i mid installed it boom with error and when i delete the addon all my site gone and corrupted is this called a legit addon ?
ShieldXdid you fixed your website?

this addon's owner published a couple of famous & great addons but with this addon, he is destroying everyone's website

ShieldX

Registered

did you fixed your website?

this addon's owner published a couple of famous & great addons but with this addon, he is destroying everyone's website
Goatxenonyeah that code you gave , helped to back but , addon get disable and even after remove the shit , it destroy my fonts it sound like corrupt , even seen this kind of addon in life , thank got it was not my main forum , it was only testing forum , so i reinstall the clean xenforor as he is from ukrain/russain both are good in spreading virus and cyber attackk..

Goatxenon

Registered

yeah that code you gave , helped to back but , addon get disable and even after remove the shit , it destroy my fonts it sound like corrupt , even seen this kind of addon in life , thank got it was not my main forum , it was only testing forum , so i reinstall the clean xenforor as he is from ukrain/russain both are good in spreading virus and cyber attackk..
ShieldXthis addon gave me a huge lesson as my hosting don't support jet backup option i've never used backup option cuz nothing ever happened to my site untill i tried to add this addon

i had to ask my hosting for 1 week older backup & restored my site but lost really important 1 weeks of data from then on i'm backing up my website on regular basis.

Goatxenon

Registered

whats your forum ? bro do you know how to show subforum mean it getting hide in list , when we click than only it show ...otherwisse not visible where is subforum setting in xenforo ?
ShieldXmy forum is about crypto & as far as i know showing sub forum on hopepage depends on themes that you use

try other themes on your test forum & see if those works or not

Goatxenon

Registered

hey if anyone ever face the HTTP500 problem on xenforo just put this litte code on your src/config.php
$config['enableListeners'] = false;

& @ENXF NET you should update this resource this one is older one & everyone will face same problem with this version, owner of this plugin told me so update with the new patch version

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

hey if anyone ever face the HTTP500 problem on xenforo just put this litte code on your src/config.php
$config['enableListeners'] = false;

& @ENXF NET you should update this resource this one is older one & everyone will face same problem with this version, owner of this plugin told me so update with the new patch version
GoatxenonBut this little code will disable everything, this should be used to just solve your problem.
Is your problem now fixed with the new version?

View previous replies…

Goatxenon

Registered

But this little code will disable everything, this should be used to just solve your problem.
Is your problem now fixed with the new version?
BattleKingi didn't used the new version again i don't wanna F*up my website again

which addon you people used to make your comment section look like this ?
i liked it

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

i didn't used the new version again i don't wanna F*up my website again

which addon you people used to make your comment section look like this ?
i liked it
GoatxenonThis is a beta release and should be tested first in a test environment.
How did you solved your problem, just by setting this flag to false? If this is the case, this is not as it should be.

https://enxf.net/resources/tl-post-reply.1461/ is the one, but there is also another one like this https://enxf.net/resources/uw-forum-comments-system.2597/

Goatxenon

Registered

This is a beta release and should be tested first in a test environment.
How did you solved your problem, just by setting this flag to false? If this is the case, this is not as it should be.

https://enxf.net/resources/tl-post-reply.1461/ is the one, but there is also another one like this https://enxf.net/resources/uw-forum-comments-system.2597/
BattleKingthere was no solving king (olny addon creator can slove those anyone who faces it have to contact addon owner)
i had to ask my hosting provider for my full cPanel's backup( i didn't know this thanks to @Belinux my friend he told me to do this) & i got only a week older backups
still had to fix my website so i had to delete all the files on my root & all the mysql database's tables & then run backup of everything

thanks for the addon & suggestions let me try after backing up my website.

ShieldX

Registered

when i click on install addon it just gave full of error , better to ignore this....

Attachments

• 1650097012418.jpg
    1650097012418.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 124

ShieldX

Registered

What the fkkk this addon destroy my whole php admin...cannot delete file when delete file from ACP , it showing me first page now...kindly disable this addon link ..

Attachments

• 1650097190772.jpg
    1650097190772.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 146