xF2 Add-on [BS] Crypto payment powered by devsell.io 1.0.0 Beta 2

No permission to download

Goatxenon

Registered

had so many errors

Screenshot 2022-03-21 174734.png

Goatxenon

Registered

i tried to delete this addon's all file & now my website showin HTTP 500 error please someone help me to fix my website

it's urgent

@ENXF NET please help me asap

Goatxenon

Registered

any webmaster here? please help me

I manually deleted all the database tables this bs addon created i also used (.) before every folder of BS but the website still showed an unexpected error occurred

Goatxenon

Registered

any webmaster here? please help me

I manually deleted all the database tables this bs addon created i also used (.) before every folder of BS but the website still showed an unexpected error occurred
Goatxenonsomeone help me please 🙂 website is down for nearly 6 hours

View previous replies…

ShieldX

Registered

this addon gave me a huge lesson as my hosting don't support jet backup option i've never used backup option cuz nothing ever happened to my site untill i tried to add this addon

i had to ask my hosting for 1 week older backup & restored my site but lost really important 1 weeks of data from then on i'm backing up my website on regular basis.
Goatxenonwhats your forum ? bro do you know how to show subforum mean it getting hide in list , when we click than only it show ...otherwisse not visible where is subforum setting in xenforo ?

Goatxenon

Registered

whats your forum ? bro do you know how to show subforum mean it getting hide in list , when we click than only it show ...otherwisse not visible where is subforum setting in xenforo ?
ShieldXmy forum is about crypto & as far as i know showing sub forum on hopepage depends on themes that you use

try other themes on your test forum & see if those works or not

ShieldX

Registered

What the fkkk this addon destroy my whole php admin...cannot delete file when delete file from ACP , it showing me first page now...kindly disable this addon link ..

Attachments

• 1650097190772.jpg
    1650097190772.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 151

JokerCH

Registered

Plugin is not working with paid registrations plugin.

On the paid registrations plugin the payment option crypto is not there.

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

kabre

Registered

hello please this is working with xenforo 2.2.12 ?

Kemri

Registered

ayo this shit got my site broke. did anyone got fix? anyone know how to fix this issue?

Kemri

Registered

okay i have solved the problem. if you faced any shitty problem when installing this all you have to do is go to you database and then search payment and it will display all the data related to the payements. then you need to clearly find the data that contain BS crypto payments and bscp and delete them manually. and also don't forget to delete this shit in your directory. thank you.

ShieldX

Registered

okay i have solved the problem. if you faced any shitty problem when installing this all you have to do is go to you database and then search payment and it will display all the data related to the payements. then you need to clearly find the data that contain BS crypto payments and bscp and delete them manually. and also don't forget to delete this shit in your directory. thank you.
Kemrithanks this addon really shit , dont ever try to install , it gona wipe you forum...i tested this year ago.